Do you believe that there is extra terrestrial life? Well, what would you do if you found out that you werent born on earth? In Margarets case, she went back to her home planet. This story takes place in Willstead, North Carolina in the year 2005. She was found on earth when she was 2 months old, after she went away from her home planet; the name of their species was Tesseract. The Murries adopted her after they married a year before.
Several years after she grew up as a normal 10-year-old girl, but had no idea of her past and that she was adopted.
She was adopted by the Murries:
- They found her in a dark alley
- She was raised along with hera.
A younger brother:
- Charles Wallace
- Weird things were happening
Margaret met a Mrs. Whatsit who stole a blanketa. She stole it because she was an ET; earth was too cold for her.
- She went to the park with Margaret each daya.
She described their planet. Margaret was sent to earth because their was a computer mistakea. It caused a wrinkle in timeD. The return1. Margaret took an exama. To see if she would be able to return to her home planet
- The Murries were planning on a trip to the beacha. Margaret stayed home, it was a perfect time to go back to her planet
- Mrs. Whatsit had a small device which she pointed to the skya. A warp portal appeared
- After Margaret and Mrs. Whatsit went through it they arrive in a beautiful village.
- Margaret left a note to the Murries explaining where she belongs.
- There was one thing that was very new therea. 1 month there equals 1 year on earth. III. ConclusionIn conclusion I think that Margaret did the right thing because she chose to stay with the people she feels comfortable with and she left a note to the Murries. It must be hard to feel normal knowing that all this time you were never human, thank you.
Cite this A Wrinkle In Time Outline
A Wrinkle In Time Outline. (2018, Nov 21). Retrieved from https://graduateway.com/a-wrinkle-in-time-outline/