Aarkstore – Isofoton S.A. – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Summary “Isofoton S.A. – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review” provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The Market Research Report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.Scope- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
– SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
– Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.HighlightsISOFOTON S.A. (ISOFOTON), a subsidiary of Affirma Group, manufactures and develops photovoltaic cells and modules from silicon wafers. The company’s product line includes solar cells, Solar PV modules, ISOKIT SOLAR, ISOTRACKER, and High Concentration Photovoltaic solutions. ISOFOTON also develops projects such as PV plants of residential, roof mount, ground mount, and stand-alone…
Cite this Aarkstore – Isofoton S.A. – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Aarkstore – Isofoton S.A. – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review. (2018, Jul 24). Retrieved from https://graduateway.com/aarkstore-isofoton-s-a-strategic-swot-analysis-review/