1. What was needed to power the twentieth Century and construct the Modern World? Oil was needed.
2. Why was oil so Necessary? What did it replace?Because oil was the wildest dream for Americans.They believed that America should develop.
3. How many people die on oil rigs every twelvemonth?6000 people dead.
4. How many Barrelss of Oil did the Hamel Rig pump out a twenty-four hours? 50 Barrelss were pumped out a twenty-four hours.
5. A twelvemonth after the Hamel Rig struck oil how much did oil Cost a barrel? Hoe much do you believe it costs today? a.
2 dollars and 3 cents
b. I think it costs 14 euro per 1 litre today.
6. What is Henry Fords Secret to Success: why is it good and how does it work? a. He made an assembly line which is a procedure of fabrication of autosB. It was really indistinguishable and radical.
c. The production line manufactured high volume and low cost.
7. How much would a Model T cost in 1913? How much did it cost in 1914? a.
2 old ages rewards
B. 3 month rewards
8. Why do Americans Love Cars? How many stat mis do Americans Drive a twelvemonth? Because American had a great sense of freedom and non had been a tight infinite. So auto was the best method of motion. Americans drove 4.3 trillion metres per a twelvemonth.
9. Where does the Hollywood mark Originate From? What are the Four ingredients to L.A.’s Success? a. In Los Angeles in California.
I. Watertwo. William Moharmanthree. 359 kilometre of steel concrete H2O mannerfour. 805m of rail route
10. What is the Great Migration?In 1915 to 1930, 1.5 1000000s of Black slaves, who are fundamentally from Africa, moved from south to north in order to seek a better life.
11. How did the Chicago Race Riot of 1919 Begin? Who were the major Players?a. Whites acted some force to BlacksWhite persons through rocks to Blacken from sea side to see.It occurred because white angered that black got their work after Great Migration.
i. Swimmer= __Eugine William______two. Cop= ___Daniel Kahn____12. How long was it = __8 days_____________________13. How many wounded= ___500 wounded__________14. How many die = ____38 people died included 23 black15. How many other metropoliss have Riots that summer= __24 more cities_ 16. What is the 18th Amendment?In January 16th 1918, 18th amendment to fundamental law was ratified. It banned a fabrication and merchandising of intoxicant.
17. What Comes out of Prohibition?a. Peoples broke the amendmentB. Some people drove a auto holding alcohole.
18. What was Al Capone charged within his 1931 Trial?1500 dollars were charged.
Cite this America: Story of US- BOOM Sample
America: Story of US- BOOM Sample. (2017, Jul 18). Retrieved from https://graduateway.com/america-story-of-us-boom-essay-sample-2271/