I want to go into business because I already took business and management for two years at MPHS. At first, I wasn’t so sure if I wanted to go into business but as I learned more stuff about it I changed my mind. I would love to own my own business I want to be able to own my personal nail, and hair shop I also want to sell food there to. As I was growing up I went from wanting to be a princess to thinking big and extraordinary. My uncle owns his own business and I used to always be around him. So when I got older I wanted to follow my uncle footsteps because I know I can change lives and make my family and myself proud.
Specific Jobs in Chosen Field
- Accounting – Systematic and comprehensive recording of financial transactions pertaining to a business
- Consulting – A professional who provides professional or expert advice in a particular area such as security, management, accountancy, law, human resources, marketing, finance, engineering, science or any of many other specialized
- An entrepreneurship – An individual who, rather than working as an employee, founds and runs a small business, assuming all the risks and rewards of the venture. Entrepreneurs who prove to be successful in taking on the risks of a startup are rewarded with profits, fame and continued growth opportunities.
- Finance – Process of providing funds for business activities, making purchases or investing. Financial institutions such as banks are in the business of providing capital to businesses, consumers and investors to help them achieve their goals.
- Human Resources – The department is a critical component of employee well-being in any business, no matter how small. HR responsibilities include payroll, benefits, hiring, firing, and keeping up to date with state and federal tax laws.
Certifications or Degrees Needed
I will need at least a bachelor’s degree to enter most of the high-paying occupations. A few exceptions include real estate brokers, insurance sales agents, claims adjusters, examiners, and investigators. In those occupations I may qualify for entry-level jobs with a high school diploma.
In some occupations, it’s helpful for me to have a bachelor’s degree in a specific subject or major in other occupation that are required. Accountants usually need at least a bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field. Advertising Managers may have an easier time finding a job if their degree is in advertising or journalism.
Work experience is helpful or even required for getting an entry-level business job, depending on the occupation. I can begin building my résumé while i’m in school, but when I start my career I have to understand that I may have to work several years to gain the experience I need for the job I want.
I need to go to college to own my own business. I have already taken business and management at MPHS for 2 years. I plan on going to MGCCC to get my degree in business. I plan on enrolling into MGCCC in about a week. I plan on graduation from MPHS. I also plan on going to MGCCC to get my degree in business and I plan on graduating from there in about year or two. After I graduate from MGCCC. I plan going finding somewhere where I can own my own business I plan to have my own personal nail, hair, and food place.