* Arrogant – “I need the ship. You understand that don’t you? I need to happen it. ”
* Obsessive -” desire for the ship about sexual. eating at him. gyrating low in his abdomen”
* The compulsion of happening the ship and altering history has affected him to insulate himself.
* Cautious – “I don’t know David. but I’m afraid. Be careful”
* Kind and loving
* Leery – “Her mistrustfulness disturbs her. contaminations her”
* In love with David
* “You can’t allow a love consume you.
allow it eat you up. Make it and there’ll be nil left of you” – she thinks compulsion or the thought of “love” is malicious and destroys things around them.
* Indian Background – “Her voice is low. somewhat accented. the Hindi of her parents coloring her words…”
* Intelligent – “Claire’s academic art ; attorney and physician. cognition coming to her easy. apparently without attempt.
* Old adult male reflecting on his yesteryear
* He is about to decease
* Sinister/ malicious/ twisted
* Physically harmed himself
* Obsessed with Veronica.
triggered by the compulsion with the ship
“If merely I had one thing for my heart”
* Burnt the ship to set the physical yesteryear behind him
* Obsessed with sex and work forces due to the deficiency of attending – “Her need her desire seemed to increase with the hazard of discovery”
* Tries to take every chance with Kurt
* In the terminal looses both Kurt and Fraser
– Arrogant. magnetic. distant to veronica in relationship although dotes her.
Cite this Character analysis on the book ”Wrack” by James Bradley Sample
Character analysis on the book ”Wrack” by James Bradley Sample. (2017, Jul 19). Retrieved from https://graduateway.com/character-analysis-on-the-book-wrack-by-james-bradley-essay-sample-2329/