Computer information science - Computer Essay Example
̵ - Computer information science introduction.;——–Excel 2003 terms————–
1. Destination Cell -> is a cell designated as the end which contains a label, a numeric value, or a formula. It is the output intersection of the plotted rows and columns.
—–Access 2003 terms——–
1. Access -> is a collection of relational database systems from Microsoft which uses Microsoft Jet as their basic database engine. It serves as a medium of some object-oriented techniques but is not a fully object-oriented development tool.
2. Database View -> is a view of logical collection of records or input that is stored in a computer so that a program can process it to answer queries. The records captured in result to queries become information that can be used to make decisions.
3. Orphan Record -> is the primary record of all the information gathered about a specific thing, person, event, or product, such as a customer database. It can consist of many fields such as the client’s first & last name, address, city, zip code, state and contact number.
——Power Point 2003 terms——–
1. PowerPoint -> an application developed for the computer operating systems MS Windows and MAC to create presentations, speeches, and slides that uses graphics for demo purposes.
essay sample on "Computer information science"? We will write a cheap essay sample on "Computer information science" specifically for you for only $12.90/page
2. Demote -> to decrease or reduce elements in powerpoint.
3. Promote -> to increase or advance elements in the presentation
4. Main Text -> the primary or key text in the presentation
5. Numbered List -> the ordered list of items represented by numerical values.
6. Object -> is used to represent relative elements to the presentation
7. Sub-Bullet -> a highlighted sub-topic under a sub-text; commonly represented with a black dot used to point a set of items under a list.
8. Adjustable Handle -> the left-to-right presentation
9.Notes Master -> placeholder where you can edit the notes principal format and the appearance of all Notes pages in your powerpoint presentation
10.Handout Master -> page to define slide format, such as changing the position, look, and size of the header and footer text, page number, or date on handouts.
11. Font Style -> the specific attribute of the fonts, specifically defined as italic, bold, bold italic, and roman.
12. Pixel -> short for Picture Element which is the basic unit of picture that defines the value of a given color and brightness.
13. Default Colors -> universal color presets used in presentation.
14. Font -> is the character definition in a specified size and style of type.
Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003. Table of Contents, Microsoft Office 2003 Online.