Conclusion managing software
Managing Software Acquisition is of a paramount importance in any organization and therefore keen considerations should be put in practices always - Conclusion managing software introduction. Necessary control over miss use and piracy should be put into consideration if the organization is to get any viable benefits from the Software asset. There are many types of training and support resources available to help one implement the management method of choice. One can also find links on the internet for further reference on management of Software acquisition.
More Essay Examples on Management Rubric
List of Reference
1) Journal of End User Computing, Volume 10 Issue 1
By Gene McGuire
Communications of the ACM, Volume 39 Issue 1
by Stephen Haag, M. K. Raja, L. L. Schkade
2) Journal of Systems and Software, Volume 30 Issue 1-2
By Andrew P. Sage
3) Software Management, 6th Edition (Paperback)
by Donald J. Reifer (Author)
4) Managing Software Acquisition: Open Systems and Cots Products – Page 271
by B. Craig Meyers, Patricia Oberndorf
5) Managing Software Acquisition: Open Systems and COTS Products [Book Review]
by Janert, P.K.