1. Give two examples of safe, professional usernames. (2.0 points) Ceidon, Brave3
2. Re-read the information on the websites about technology careers that you bookmarked earlier in this section. Write 4-5 sentences about what you learned about the career, and say where you found the information. (5.0 points) Determining how a computer system can best serve a business or organization’s needs is a key role of a computer systems analyst. As such, these professionals must be big-picture oriented and have a clear understanding of how the components within a computer system—hardware, software, and networks—work together.
They’re charged with analyzing that interaction and making recommendations that will ultimately help a company or organization operate more efficiently.
I found this information at http://money.usnews.com/careers/best-jobs/computer-systems-analyst.
3. Name a long-term goal, and then list three short-term goals that could help you prepare for that goal. Complete sentences are not necessary. (4.0 points) High school diploma-scholarship-acceptance letter-college.
College is the long term goal.
4. Which part of the online job application was easiest for you to complete? Which section was the most difficult? Give at least one example of work experience, education, or special skills that you included in the application. Explain in 2-5 sentences. (3.0 points) CAUTION: To protect your privacy, make sure you don’t list the names of specific places where you’ve worked or gone to school.
5. Choose one of the following websites:
Write a sentence that says which website you chose. Write 2-3 sentences explaining whether or not the website is trustworthy. (4.0 points) Espn.go.com gave me a lot of useful information about major worldwide sports and offered a lot of statistical numbers for me to review.
The website is trustworthy because it offers an author, an update status, and it offers real life statistics about sports.
6. What would you do if you were being cyberbullied? Explain in 1-2 sentences. (2.0 points) I would alert someone in a position of authority and then proceed to delete the account I was being bullied on and avoid that website.
Cite this Hi mister 9
Hi mister 9. (2016, Oct 18). Retrieved from https://graduateway.com/hi-mister-9/