Pre-Order REH: Two-Gun Raconteur #15 Essay - Part 15
You can now pre-order the 15th issue of The Definitive Robert E - Pre-Order REH: Two-Gun Raconteur #15 Essay introduction. Howard Journal. The new issue will make its debut at Howard Days on June 10th in Cross Plains. Pre-orders will ship the following week. Short of attending Howard Days, this is the fastest way to get a copy the newest issue of the journal. Of course, if you want to show up at Howard Days, you can find all the details here. With all the important anniversaries to celebrate this year, this event will be one for the record books.
All of the issue’s contributors have stepped up to the plate and swung for the fences to knock the ball out of the park for Howard fans. It is a great mix of former contributors and new contributors, each with their own particular insight into the life and writings of Robert E. Howard. Over the past several weeks, sneak previews of some of the contents of TGR#15 have been posted, so without further ado, here is the complete, stellar line-up of fiction, essays, articles, reviews and artwork you’ll find in issue 15:
More Essay Examples on
- Bran Mak Morn Cover by Michael L. Peters
- Inside Front and Back Covers by Terry Pavlet
- Back Cover by Jeff Stewart
- “Sailor Costigan and the Yellow Cobra” by Robert E. Howard, illustrated by Clayton Hinkle
- “Gouged Eyes and Chawed Ears: The Rough-and-Tumble World of Breckinridge Elkins” by Jeffrey Shanks, illustrated by Robert Sankner
- “Behind the Phenomenon” by Paul M. Sammon, illustrated by John Lucas
- “Robert E: Howard and the Heroes of the Historicals: A Portfolio” by Nathan Furman
- “Arrested Development: The Fanzines of Arnie Fenner & Byron Roark” by Lee Breakiron
- “Top Notch, Street & Smith and F. Orlin Tremaine” by Morgan Holmes
- “Atali, the Lady of Frozen Death” by Brian Leno, illustrated by Petri Hiltunen
- “Miser’s Gold” verse by Robert E. Howard, illustrated by David Houston
- “Walk on the Wildside: A Brace of Reviews” by Don Herron
- Plus additional artwork and features
Unfortunately, this new issue includes is a price increase. I’ve held the line on raising the cover price for five years, but like everything else, printing prices are increasing to the point where a price increase was necessary.
To pre-order, go the to Pre-Order Issue #15 page where you will find pricing and shipping information.