You should use this file to complete your Assessment.
The first thing you need to do is save a copy of this document, either onto your computer or a disk Then work through your Assessment, remembering to save your work regularly When you’ve finished, print out a copy to keep for reference Then, go to www.vision2learn.com and send your completed Assessment to your tutor via your My Study area – make sure it is clearly marked with your name, the course title and the Unit and Assessment number.
Please note that this Assessment document has 3 pages and is made up of 3 Sections.
Name: . BUSINESS AND ADMINISTRATION (LEVEL2). UNIT 5
Section 1 – Understand how to support the organisation of a business event
1. When organising a business event, describe the range of support activities that may be required.
There is a list of activities that might be followed when organising a business event. Publicing the event, so the people know about it.
Preparing the materials, documentation and information for the attendee. Booking the accomodations, if it is needed. Organizing a venue. Prepare the arrival of the attendee. Providing them a guide of the event. Preparing the food end drinks.
Preparing the room, all the audio and video system.
2. Complete the table below by identifying two ways of providing support before, during and after a business event.
Booking the rooms
Giving information about the rooms, distribution, where to find them…
checking the rooms are in a good state
preparing the documents for the event
giving the information about the event, the agenda
Evalution after the event
Section 2 – Understand the purpose of displaying professional and helpful behaviour whilst supporting a business event and how to do so
1. Explain the purpose of displaying professional and helpful behaviour when supporting a business event.
The main propose it is to have a perfect event, achiving the objetives and making it easy and confortable for the organizers and the atendees. Being ready if something come up and solve it as quick and possible and in a eficient way.
2. Describe ways of exhibiting professional and helpful behaviour whilst supporting a business event.
There are so many ways of exhibiting professional and helpful behaviour, for example, the communication, being clear in the explanations, smiling, giving details… Also the personal appearance is important, be clean, wear clean and irong and appropiate clothes. The behavior, friendly, polite, attentive, ready,nice…
Section 3 – Understand how to deal with problems encountered when supporting a business event
1. What are the main types of problems that may occur when supporting a business event? You should include at least three different types of problems in your answer.
There are 3 types of problems.
1. Related to people. For example if any of the speakers don´t arrive to the event or they arrive late.
2. Problems with the equipments, of the proyector or the speakears don´t work
3.Process problem. Not having ready the documentation, or not having enough for all the atendees.
2. Identify possible solutions for each of the problems you have listed in Question 1 above.
1. Related to people. If an speaker arrive late we can try to change the timing, moving this speakear for the nest one, so we can have few hours to let them get there.
2. Equipment problems- If any of the equipment doesn´t work, we have to get one as soon as possible. If it is possible we should have an additional equipment
3.Process problem. If we prepare the exact number of copies maybe some can get lost, so it is easy to prepare more copies,just in case.
Once you have completed all 3 Sections of this Assessment, go to www.vision2learn.com and send your work to your tutor for marking.
Cite this Principles of supporting business events
Principles of supporting business events. (2016, Jul 24). Retrieved from https://graduateway.com/principles-of-supporting-business-events/