Sawo Neolith - Business Essay Example
essay sample on "Sawo Neolith"? We will write a cheap essay sample on "Sawo Neolith" specifically for you for only $12 - Sawo Neolith introduction.90/page
More Business Essay Topics.
SAWO has stood up over the years to continuously innovates its products and compete with other largest names in sauna industry. With its persistence and hard work to make customers satisfied, SAWO has become one of the largest electric sauna heater manufacturers in the world. SAWO’s objective is to promote a truly world-class sauna product without compensating customer affordability to a much more enjoyable sauna.
Sawo Neolith is an Electric Sauna Heater which is design to be energy efficient with the use of a stone enclosure and as well as to exhibit have a natural aesthetics. It is a state of the art design that has a very low manufacturing and operating cost but posses the function the same way as those more expensive and high power consumption pre-heated heaters.
· Electric operated Sauna Heater has been in the market for many decades, though it has many health benefits but I didn’t perform well in the American and the growing Asian market due to its high power consumption.
· The trend for consumers buying behavior is leaning towards environmental friendly and energy saving products.
· Aesthetic taste of the users for Sauna related products are shifting towards natural looking products.
· An ever-ready pre-heated sauna heater in the market is very expensive at almost 50% higher price than a normal sauna heater and at the same time very high power consumption.
· Heats up the room quickly
· Controlled with a patented control electronics make it easy to heat your sauna in accordance with your preferences – to an accuracy of one degree.
· Harvia’s separate electronic sensor keeps the sauna temperature even for the entire duration of bathing.
· The heating elements have been designed to endure intense use.
· Moderna is supplied with a separate digital control panel. It is equipped with illuminated switches and a digital display indicating the set temperature and the timer. The operating time can be chosen between 2 and 8 hours, the factory setting is four hours.
· Energy-saving stand-by function
· Unsurpassed durability
· Outstanding vaporization
· Wall-mounted design
· Unique seal of approval
· Unparalleled safety
· For many years there was no Electric Sauna Heater that heats up a sauna room so fast unless you will be using a very expensive and a very high power consumption pre-heated sauna heater
· Electric power generation rate all over the world are all the time increasing, so people are now more conscious on buying energy efficient appliances wherein they can make most of the energy they paid.
· For many years Electric Sauna heaters looks more metallic in which it does not fit the to the buyers aesthetic taste especially for health conscious people who prefer natural looking products than synthetic one.
A sauna heater with an outer casing that is made of a Soap Stone. The stone will entirely cover all heaters except the compartment of its sauna rocks. The stone will be directly in contact with the heating elements to efficiently transfer the heat to the stones and to its surrounding. Soap Stone is a metamorphic rock that is a very good heat conductor stone and easy to form to any shape. The stone enclosure will not only serve as a heat conductor but it will also make the form of the heater more natural looking. The heater will be design to be ever ready heater but maintains a very low manufacturing cost and a very low operating cost for the user.
Functional Test Results
Base on the test being performed we have found out that the heater will heat a sauna room very fast compared to the other existing products of the other competitor and to SAWO existing products. For the other heaters it will take 25 minutes or more to heat up the a sauna room to reach a desirable bathing temperature, for the new heater being tested it will only take 8 minutes thus reducing the pre-heating time and of course reducing power consumption. The span of time of automatic shutdown of heating elements which is controlled by its regulating sensor is longer compared to the competitor. For the new sauna heater for the span of 4 hours operation it turns off the heating elements at average of 10 minutes before it turns it on again compared to the competitor heaters which only takes 5 minutes. This means that the new heater will save about 50% of power consumption compared to the competitor’s product.
SAWO Neolith : The name is derived from Stone Age period which is Neolithic period. This product will be a family of heaters same as the existing SAWO product which is the Savonia Family. It will be Sawo Neolith, then Super Sawo Neolith, and Super Sawo Neolith V12.
· Ever Ready Sauna Heater
The stone enclosed design makes the heater function the same way as the expensive pre-heated heater wherein the pre-heating time required is less than 10 minutes. The advantage is you don’t have to turn on your sauna heater overnight to make it ready to use anytime thus saving a lot of energy.
· Energy Efficient
The stone enclosed design efficiently transfer the heat to the sauna room through the stones enclosure, saves 50% power consumption compared to competitors product.
· Equipped with a Standby Function
The heater ids equipped with a sensing device that it will turn the heater to standby mode to save energy especially in public baths wherein the heater is running 24 hours straight.
· Natural Aesthetics
The stone enclosure makes your sauna look like a traditional sauna room of the ancient times without having any metallic or synthetic material visible.
· Unsurpassed Vapor Efficiency
The stone enclosed design efficiently converts the water to vapor converting almost 100% of water splashed thus reaching the required room humidity in a minimal time required.
· Unsurpassed durability
The stone enclosure built a very durable frame throughout the heater.
(n.d.). Retrieved November 1, 2007, from http://www.tylo.com.
(n.d.). Retrieved November 1, 2007, from http://www.harvia.fi.
(n.d.). Retrieved November 1, 2007, from http://www.sawo.com.