Fiction Essay Topics & Ideas
✒️ Persuasive Essay Topics About Fiction
- “Downsizing” Science Fiction Film by A. Payne Essay (Movie Review)
- “Technoculture” Concept in Modern Fiction
- “The Chase” a Fiction Story by Alberto Moravia
- “The Dragonslayers” Kid’s Fiction by Bruce Coville
- 20th Century British Fiction : “The Good Soldier” by Ford Madox
- A Film Analysis of The Martian, a Science Fiction Movie by Ridley Scott
- A Literary Analysis Of Pulp Fiction Film Studies
- A Movie Analysis of The Butterfly Effect, a Science Fiction Film by Eric Bress and J. Mackye Gruber
- A Movie Review of Back to The Future, a Science Fiction Film by Robert Zemeckis
- A Rose For Emily Fiction Analysis English Literature
- A Scholarly Study of Two Different Literary Genres Fiction and Poetry, Using the Works of Alexie, Kincaid, and Hughes Research
- A Science Fiction Movie “Primer” by Shane Carruth
- a Study of The Order of Science Fiction in The Time Machine
- Addiction to Science Fiction
- American Naturalism: Weaknesses of Realist Fiction
- American Studies: Fan Culture Around Pulp Fiction
- Analysis and Interpretation of Short Fiction
- Apocalyptic and post-apocalyptic fiction
- Artificial Intelligence and Science Fiction
- Behaving Reasonably: a Defense of Romance in Howells’s Realistic Fiction
- British Empire Adventure Fiction – Cosmopolitanism/Citizenship
- Catch Me if You Can: Comparison of The Fiction and The Film
- Character Comparison in Science Fiction Works
- Characterization in Science Fiction
✨ Best fiction Topic Ideas & Essay Examples
- Spectators’ Approaches to Documentary and Fiction Films
The key points in this question is when watching a documentary is our awareness as spectators a greater awareness than of a fiction film. When I first viewed ‘Senna’, I was made to go with what the film maker had put and my response was a visceral ….
- Lemona’s Tale and A Woman at the Point Zero as a Prison Fiction
In prisons, there are short-term and long-term prisoners, guilty and innocent people. Common to all of them is, however, that they have come to prison. Prisons generally have a shortage of material goods and shortage of positive external stimuli. ….
- Stephen Vincent Bene Is an American Science Fiction Writer
Merely in a clip when the force per unit area of the universe amounts to angst and the battle for freedom can a universe progress in it ’ s literary accomplishments. A author, merely like an creative person, builds his creative activities from the ….
- “Death and Dying in Fiction and Real Life”
These last units of Death and Dying in Fiction and Real Life have broadened my knowledge of common themes and symbols associated with death in a variety of cultures and practices. Information from class lectures led by Dr. Davis, Dr. Crane, and Ms. ….
- Feminism and the Women in Robert E. Howard’s Fiction — Part II
Many Howard fans consider his heroines such as Dark Agnes, Belit, Valeria and Red Sonya, with their swords and pistols, to be the only strong women in his fiction. But skill with weapons is not the only way for women to control the decisions and ….
- Flame Wars: The Discourse of Cyberculture and Science Fiction Community
There never used to be much talk of fiction being a literary mode that would have its own connections to black people’s culture and the way they show itn until the 1990s. Many people began to study Afrofuturist studies such as Mark Dery, Greg Tale, ….
- The Roswell Incident: Fact, Fiction or Military Cover Up?
Some time in July of 1947, a mysterious flying object zigzagged across the skies of New Mexico. Within twenty-four hours the object disappeared from radar just as mysteriously as it had appeared. It was last seen in a small town in the middle of the ….
- A Review of Enders Game, a Science Fiction Book by Orson Scott Card
The book Ender’s Game was published in 1985, under the author Orson Scott Card. Ender’s Game was Card’s most well known book and won the Hugo and Nebula Awards in 1986. The book is a futuristic science fiction, where humans and aliens are war bound. ….
- Fiction vs. Reality
Animal Farm is a book that relates to everyday problems of leadership and authority. There is a stark correlation between fiction and reality in the book, highlighted by George Orwell through two characters that have power and use different ….
- Feminism and the Women in Robert E. Howard’s Fiction — Part III
We’ve seen what strong women can accomplish in both Howard’s fiction and in the modern world. But, what of those women who because of the circumstances of their lives, do not have any control over their life or safety—those who are not “born to rule”….
- Feminism and the Women in Robert E. Howard’s Fiction — Part I
The October 1873 issue of Brownson’s Quarterly Review printed “The Woman in Question.” Written by Brownson himself, it set forth the role of women in society:….
- The Elements of James Gunns Definition of Science Fiction Mirrored in Enders Game, a Novel by Orson Scott Card
“Would it save you a lot of time if I just gave up and went mad now?” -Douglas Adams, Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy Sometimes, defining science fiction can be maddening, much as Quentin Cooper states in his BBC article. According to James Gunn, ….
- Avatar, the Movie, Is an Epic Science Fiction by James Cameron
Avatar, the movie, is an epic science fiction by James Cameron shown in 2009. The film’s setting was in 2154, where humans dwell on Pandora, an Earth-like moon of the planet Polyphemus in the Alpha Centauri Star System. The humans belong to a group ….
- Elements of Fiction in Poets Writing
Edgar Allan Poe was an creative person of literature. He was one of the greatest thriller/story Tellers that America has known. He was known as “ a seminal figure in the development in scientific discipline fiction and the detective narrative. His ….
- Is The Revolt of Mother Much More Than Realistic Fiction Story
It was published in September of 1890 in New England right after the civil war. During this time period a story with a woman’s point of view was very rare. Sarah Penn who is known as the mother in this short story was a devoted wife who was ….
- Jules Verne the Founder Of Science Fiction
The male parent of Science Fiction, a airy Gallic novelist, a short narrative author, and a playwright. This is the kernel of the adult male we know today as Jules Verne. In his voluminous Hagiographas he foresaw a figure of scientific devices and ….
- Elements of Fiction in Poe’s Writing
Edgar Allan Poe was an artist of literature. He was one of the greatest thriller/story tellers that America has known. He was known as “a seminal figure in the development in science fiction and the detective story. His writing came to have enormous ….
- The Idea of a Hero in the Fiction of Barry Hannah
The construct of a hero and the features that one individual feels are embodied by a hero are explored in the short narrative “ Ride, Fly, Penetrate, Loiter ” by Barry Hannah. Everyone wants to be a hero, but in a world few are. There are many ….
- History’s Role in Fiction – “The House on the Lagoon” and “Mambo Kings”
In the novels the house on The House on the Lagoon and Mambo Kings, real historical facts and figures are used to give the stories a sense of realism. The authors of these novels use small pieces of history to make a realistic setting for their ….
✍ Interesting Essay Topics About Fiction
- Climate Change: Fact or Fiction
- Commercial and Literary Fiction Analysis
- Comparing Writing and Reading in The Art of Fiction and The Turn of The Screw
- Comparison of a Sound of Thunder by Ray Bradbury and Nethergrave by Gloria Skurzynski as a Science Fiction
- Concept of Science Fiction Genre in Books “Dark They Were, and Golden-Eyed” by Ray Bradbury, and “Nightfall” by Isaac Asimov Research
- Contrasting Spellbound with The Stud as Examples of Romance and ‘anti-romance’ Fiction
- Critical Aspects of Film Pulp Fiction Report (Assessment)
- Cthulhu Monster in H.p. Lovecraft’s Fiction
- Culture, Identity and Memory in Lahiri’s Short Fiction
- Cyberpunk and Science Fiction
- Debunking Malaria: Facts and Fiction
- Detective Fiction by Edgar Allan Poe
- Difference of Drama and Prose fiction
- Do you agree that reading historical fiction like the Silver Pigs is a better way of learning about history than history lessons?
- Dystopian Fiction for Young Readers Essay (Critical Writing)
- Elements of Fiction in Colette’s “The Hand”
- Elements of Fiction in Dandelion Wine
- Elements of Modern Fiction
- Empires and Science Fiction
- Enemy Mine Fiction or Reality?
- Environmental Problems in Literary Fiction Essay (Article)
- Evaluation of The Attention and Love of Crime Fiction
- Evolution of Detective Fiction
- Facts and Fiction in Krakauer’s Tribute
Informative Essay Topics About Fiction
- Feminism, Morality, and Southern Gothicism in Flannery O’Connor’s Short Fiction
- Femme Fatale in Hard-boiled Fiction
- Fiction and Brother Leon Brought
- Fiction and Flatland’s Theory of Imaginary Worlds
- Fiction and Monkey House
- Fiction and Post-modernism
- Fiction and Work
- Fiction as a Tool for the Study and Understanding of Complicated Concepts in a Variety of Fields
- Fiction Comparisons Through Symbolism and Settings: “A Pair of Tickets” and “Volar”
- Fiction coursework final draft Mollie Coucill
- Fiction essay thesis and outline
- Fiction in “The Things They Carried” by Tim O’Brien
- Fiction in Henry James Paste
- Fiction Literary Works for Children
- Fiction Short Story: Chapter 1
- Fiction Short Story: Chapter 2
- Fiction Vs. Non-Fiction
- Fiction Vs. Reality: A comparison of themes in “Tartuffe” and “Candide”
- Fiction Vs. Truth: Illusions Submerged in Reality
- From The Fiction to The Fact
- Genre: Science Fiction Dystopia
- Global Warming: Fact of Fiction
- Global Warming: Fact or Fiction
- Gothic Fiction History
Fiction Essay Topics for College Students
- Growing popularity of science fiction films in 1950s
- Helen of Troy Fact vs. Fiction
- Hemingway’s fiction is not his suicide note
- Historical Fiction Book Report
- Historical Fiction Comparison Essay Examples and Topics
- Historical Fiction Leopard That Fell on Me
- Historical Fiction Narrative
- History & Fiction in the “Free State of Jones” Film
- History of Fiction Affecting Human Condition
- Hope and Tragedy: Ideas of Evolution in The Imagination of Two Popular Fiction Writers
- How reliable are the narrators in the novella Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad and the fiction novel Great Expectations of Charles Dickens?
- How Useful Is Postmodernism in Understanding Contemporary British Fiction
- Humanity’s Rise and Fall: a Comparison of The Time Machine in Film and Fiction
- Inaccessibility: Fiction and Miller
- Is Fan Fiction Illegal Because It Is a Form of Plagiarism?
- Is Reading Fiction a Waste of Time
- J.M.J Kaitlyn Wimmer Reading The Yearling By Marjorie Rawlings Fiction Characters: Penny Baxter, Ora Baxter, Jody Baxter, Flag the fawn, The Forrester’s
- James Cameron’s Science Fiction film “Terminator II”
- Language and Cinematic Techniques in Stranger than Fiction
- Literary Analysis: “Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet” as a Historical Fiction
- Literary Genre of Contemporary Realistic Fiction
- Lucid Dreaming in Science Fiction and Technology
- Lyddie and The Petition: Historical Fiction by Katherine Paterson
- Madame Bovary and Techniques in Fiction
Fiction Essay Topics for High School Students
- Modern Fantasy Fiction
- Most Writers of Fiction Do Not Earn Enough Money to Live from Their Writing
- Musical Theatre – Fiction Assignment
- My Favourite Heroes In History and Fiction
- Opening Scene in Pulp Fiction by Quentin Tarantino
- Pain, Cyber Punk and Science Fiction in the Moon is a Harsh Mistress
- Pearl Harbor Analysis: Differentiating Facts from Fiction
- Poetry vs. Fiction
- Psychology of Biomedical Fiction
- Pulp Fiction Analysis
- Pulp Fiction Film Noir Review
- Ranch Girl by Maile Meloy from Contemporary American Short Fiction
- Reasons of Success of Amateur Detective Fiction Authors
- Reflection on The Science Fiction Film Inception
- Representation of Adolescence Through Fiction
- Representation of Women in History As Opposed To Fiction
- Rural Injustice, the Fiction Term
- Scholar of Gothic Fiction Alison Milbank
- Science Fiction and Empire on Environmentalism
- Science fiction Critical
- Science Fiction Film Genre Analysis
- Science Fiction Films Definition Research
- Science Fiction Genre And What It Is
- Science fiction has less to do with science and more to do with an endless reworking of the human condition
⭐ Fiction Compare and Contrast Essay Topics
- Science Fiction Literary Analysis
- Science Fiction Movie: In Time
- Science Fiction Novel The Invisible Man
- Science Fiction Research
- Separating Facts from Fiction in Upton Sinclair’s Novel The Jungle
- Separating The Facts from Fiction in The Essay Angels in America by John Tierney Published in The New York Times
- Six-Words Fiction and Memoirs According to Schwarz
- Social Criticism Work in the Scandinavian Crime Fiction Novels
- Solar System Colonization in Science Fiction vs. Reality Research
- Southern Fiction in “Silver Sparrow” by Tayari Jones
- Southern Gothic Fiction
- Stranger Than Fiction Movie Analysis
- Stranger Than Fiction Movie Review
- Subversive Literature/ Dystopia in science fiction novels Research
- Tarantino’s Films Comparison: Kill Bill and Pulp Fiction
- Tarantino’s Pulp Fiction Analysis
- The Analysis of The Historical Fiction “The Devil Take Tomorrow” by Gretchen Jeannette
- The Autobiographical Links in Kafka’s fiction ‘Metamorphosis’ and ‘The Judgment’
- The Challenges of Human Progress in Utopian and Dystopian Fiction
- The Characters In Science Fiction Short Story
- The Chrysalids: A Science Fiction Novel
- The Concept and History of Dystopian Fiction
- The Dangerous Almightiness of Nuclear Weapons In Science Fiction
- The Disposition of Truth and Fiction in O’brien’s “The Things They Carried”