Animal Farm Essay Topics & Ideas
Use our essay topics suggestions to impress your reader!
Table of contents
British writer and publicist George Orwell is primarily famous for his anti-utopian novel 1984. But even before the creation of his magnum opus, he wrote an allegorical story-parable “Animal Farm”, which was first published on August 17, 1945. It was a reaction to the events that took place in the then Soviet Union, because the author was able to notice that the construction of socialism in it slipped into the abyss of brutal totalitarianism. This is what he sought to draw the attention of readers.
The events of the story take place on the farm “Manor Farm”. the animals rebelled against the owner of the farm, Mr. Jones, who brutally exploited them. After the victory, they formulated the principles of Animalism, which were reduced to a simple Seven Guidelines, with which all animals were acquainted. Over time, the Seven Instructions were reduced to one slogan: “Four legs – good, two legs – bad.” the owners of the neighboring farms were hostile to the events that took place in the “Manor Farm”, and from time to time tried to capture it and put the animals in place. However, they did not succeed. Animals who dreamed of freedom and equality, bravely defended the conquered farm.
How to Choose Essay Topic on Animal Farm?
The best way to choose an essay topic is by doing some research. Look at the chapter that you are reading in class and see if there is any part of it that interests you more than others. If so, think about why that part is interesting to you, and then try to come up with some ideas for a possible essay topic based on what you’ve learned from that section of the book.
If you don’t find anything particularly interesting in any of the chapters so far, then consider asking your teacher if there are any topics that they would like students to write about in their essays or presentations. If they give you a topic, then this will make it much easier for you to come up with ideas because they will already have given them some suggestions!
Another option is to look online for websites where people discuss Animal Farm or other novels by George Orwell (such as 1984). There are many forums dedicated specifically to discussing these books, which can give us lots of information about what other people think about certain characters or events within them.
Tips on How to Write Animal Farm Essay
If you’ve been assigned Animal Farm for homework, you can use these tips to write your essay about this great book:
- Read the book several times and underline important parts.
- Write down your notes in paragraph form.
- Make sure to include specific examples from the book to support your ideas and analysis of them; also make sure they are relevant!
- You must have an introduction and conclusion paragraph in addition to at least three body paragraphs (these can be broken up into smaller paragraphs if necessary). Each body paragraph should have a topic sentence and supporting evidence/analysis (you’ll want at least 4-5 sentences per body paragraph).
- Proofread carefully before turning in your essay so you don’t miss anything!
✒️ Argumentative Animal Farm Essay Topics
- Democracy in George Orwell’s Animal Farm
- Political Ideas Toward from Novel of George Orwell in Animal Farm and Anti-Utopian
- How does Animal Farm symbolize human civilization in general?
- How does power corrupt the pigs?
- Animal Farm: Themes, Symbols, Allegory
- Mr. Frederick in Animal Farm
- Who does Pilkington represent in Animal Farm?
- Power and control in Animal Farm
- Animal Farm – Knowledge Is Power
- What are the Main Points of Disagreement In Animal Farm
- Napoleon’s Rise In Animal Farm
- Power and Manipulation In Animal Farm by George Orwell
- Propaganda for Animal Farm and Russian Revolution
- Propaganda Used In Animal Farm
- Animal Farm Alternative Ending
- The Most Important Moral of “Animal Farm”
- An Observation on Animal Farm
- Animal Farm – Propaganda
- Freedom In Animal Farm
- The Seven Commandments In Animal Farm
- Timeline of Events Showing Napoleon’s Rise to Power In George Orwell’s Animal Farm
- Animal Farm Character Analysis: Boxer the Horse
- Key Incidents In Animal Farm
- Mollie In George Orwell’s Animal Farm
- Animal Farm: How Power Can Corrupt
- Animal Farm: Power, Deception, And Equality
- Animal Farm: Power Corrupts
✨ Best animal farm Topic Ideas & Essay Examples
- Anthem and Animal Farm
The books Anthem by Ayn Rand and Animal Farm by George Orwell are both written about dystopias, or the most imperfect and dismal society. Both authors write about humans –or animals- failing to create a utopia or perfect society. Though both authors ….
- Animal Farm By Orwell
Animal Farm is portraying the dangers of a totalitarian Monarch government. It seeks to show how a society where all live completely equal has not been, and cannot be achieved. Orwell, through the use of the character Squealer, shows how propaganda ….
- Animal farm chapter 6
His work is marked by keen intelligence and wit, a profound awareness of social injustice, an intense opposition to totalitarianism, a passion for clarity in language and a belief in democratic socialism. Considered perhaps the 20th century best ….
- Animal farm idealism
Non. Reel considered that although socialism was perfection, it could never be effectively accepted due to uncontainTABLE sins of human nature. For example, Napoleon, the main character seems to be an outstanding leader, he was eventually overcome ….
- Animal Farm – Character Analysis- Boxer the Horse
Empathy can be defined as ‘the power of identifying oneself mentally and emotionally with a person or object’. When reading novels, we are able to relate to some characters through similar experiences and emotions and so these characters often ….
- Animal Farm Novel Vs Movie
Based on viewing the movie Animal Farm and reading the novel of the same I have come to a base of centered agreements. I know that both of these stories differ dramatically in many ways and also the themes of each I believe are totally unlike one ….
- Animal Farm Answers
His role throughout the story is to lead Animal Farm. He serves as an example that you can’t eliminate corruption by electing individuals and that it is power itself that corrupts. Compare the lives of the animals when they live under Jones and ….
- Animal farm Symbolizes The Russian Revolution
“Do not imagine, comrades, that leadership is a pleasure. On the contrary, it is a deep and heavy responsibility. No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make decisions for ….
- Summary and Comment on Animal Farm
Jones, Snowball, Napoleon and Squealer _ Mr.. Jones is the owner of the Manor Para, eater to be called Animal Farm after the animals conquered the farm and chased the former owner await Snowball and Napoleon, the pigs, are the leaders of the Animal ….
- Animal Farm – Movie
Animal Farm is a movie that uses animals to make fun of humans. The movie starts out with a the highest animal, Old Major, the pig, telling all the animals they must unite and leave the humans, and that the humans should not boss them around anymore…..
- Quotes for animal farm
He made it clear that man and animals hare no common interests and it was time for the animals to rebel against the inferior humans. Old Major’s speech inspired all of the animals to share a mutual thought; whatever goes upon two legs is an enemy. ….
- Themes for animal farm
They have also made up 7 commandments that all animals on the farm must live by. They use the phrase “four legs good, two legs bad,” to remember the 7 commandments. They use this because not all animals on the farm can read, but Sense the rebellion ….
- Frees: The Setting of Animal Farm Animal Far
mThe Setting of Animal Farm Animal Farm, a novel by George Orwell, was a story of courage and corrupt government. It was set on a farm in England. This setting is very important to the story itself and the characters in it. It made the plot a lot ….
- Animal farm knowledge is power
“What is the satirical comment that Orwell is trying to make in Animal Farm & how does he achieve this? ” George Rowel’s famous Allegorical Beast fTABLE titled Animal Farm, comments on the Russian revolution and on the misuse and abuse of power. A ….
- Chapter Summaries of George Orwell’s Animal Farm
Although Orwell aims his satire at totalitarianism in all of its guises—communist, fascist, and capitalist—Animal Farm owes its structure largely to the events of the Russian Revolution as they unfolded between 1917 and 1944, when Orwell was writing ….
- Animal Farm – Historical Relevance
George Orwell grew up a devout and dedicated socialist in the British colonies of India and even when he eventually studied and lived in England. He was loyal to the beliefs and followings of socialisms fathers, Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels, the ….
- Animal Farm by George Orwell
Mr. Jones, the owner of ‘Manor Farm’;, was an irresponsible farmer. He was too drunk to take good care of his animals. The barn animals were fed up with the way Mr. Jones treated them; thus they would occasionally have secret meetings at night. Old ….
- Animal Farm Character Analysis
George Orwell wrote Animal Farm as a way of expressing him opinion on people and events in the Russian Revolution and before and after. He uses the animals to reference and embody people from the Russian Revolution. The character that stands out the ….
- 7 commandments animal farm
This was a reference to Stalin because he was a man who killed many of his people in order to maintain his power in Russia. Communism was creating many issues with society because everyone sought for power. The author, George Orwell symbolizes the ….
- Notes From Animal Farm Socratic Seminar
Class notes from Animal Farm Socratic Seminar Question do you think old Major wouldst,’e wanted animal farm to be different than what it turned out to be? Communism made animal farm different revolution meaning abandoning humans Question Could any ….
✍ Animal Farm Compare and Contrast Essay Topics
- George Orwell’s Animal Farm: An Outcry Against False Revolutionary Leaders
- George Orwell: Socialism and Utopia
- Democracy in George Orwell’s Animal Farm: Challenges and Perspectives
- What are the Similarities Between Adolf Hitler’s Mountain And Animal Farm
- The relevance of George Orwell’s Animal Farm to modern politics
- “Animal Farm”: Movie Vs. the Book
- Equality and inequality in Animal Farm
- Compare And Contrast Old Major And Napoleon In Animal Farm
- Animal Farm: Comparison to Communism
- The Innocence And Gullibility of the Animals In Animal Farm
- To Kill A Mockingbird And Animal Farm
- Truth And Hypocrisy In Animal Farm And the Scarlet
- Gullibility And Naivety In Animal Farm
- Comparative: Leadership Lord of the Flies And Animal Farm
- Comparing Animal Farm to the Cuban Revolution Sample
- Comparing Betrayal In Julius Caesar And Animal Farm
- Maus Vs. Animal Farm
- Similarities Between Animal Farm And the Russian Revolution
- Similarities Between Anthem And Animal Farm
- Animal Farm Snowball Vs Napoleon
Analytical Animal Farm Essay Topics
- Analyze the effectiveness and type of Propaganda in Animal Farm
- Analyze how Modern Day Slavery is Presented in Orwell’s Animal Farm
- Analyze the Orwellian Socialism and the Myth of the Working Class
- Analyze how the societal tendency toward class stratification is presented in “Animal Farm”
- Analyze the Dual Purpose of “Animal Farm”
- Analyze the Misconducts of Seven Commandments In George Orwell’s Animal Farm: An Allegory Novel
- Analyze the Presentations of Conflict In “Animal Farm”
- Animal Farm Literary Analysis
- Critical Analysis of Animal Farm
- How Has George Orwell Used Animal Farm to Present His View of Human Nature
Animal Topics about Symbolism
- The farm in animal farm is modeled on a real-life setting.
- Animal Farm: Society Symbols and History
- The symbolism of Pigs in Animal Farm by George Orwell
- Theme of Totalitarianism In George Orwell’s Animal Farm
- The Political Symbolism in George Orwell Writings
- The Theme of Idealism In George Orwell’s Animal Farm
- Belonging the Crucible, Lord of the Flies And Animal Farm
- Character Analysis of Snowball In ”Animal Farm” By George Orwell Sample
- Squealer In Animal Farm
- Symbolism of Pigs In Animal Farm
Essay Examples on This Topic
- Hook for animal farm
- Propaganda used in animal farm
- Animal farm interpretation
- Animal Farm Compare and Contrast Essay
- Animal Farm Eassy
- Animal farm equality
- Animal Farm : Power Corrupts
- Comparative: Leadership Lord of the Flies and Animal Farm
- Propaganda for Animal Farm and Russian Revolution
- The Final Word on Animal Farm
- Animal Farms Should Be Banned
- Animal Testing is an Inhumane Practice
- 4 Tips for Raising Pigs as Pets
- Why We Should Protect Animals
- Dogs Make for the Best Friends
- Why Can’t Domestic Dogs Be Like Wolves?
- What makes us feel good about ourselves?
- Two Pigs: Animal Farm
- The Smarter Way to Get Great Grades
- Staffordshire Bull Terrier: An Endangered Breed?