Table of contents
Abortion is a procedure to end a pregnancy. This is a medical procedure, which is not aimed at treatment, but at the termination of the vital activity of a living organism.
According to statistics, about 20 thousand women a year get rid of unwanted pregnancies. It is difficult to give this act an unambiguous moral assessment, however, from a scientific point of view, the embryo is the first stage in the development of the human body and is fully equated with a newborn child, and abortion is murder. Morality does not force a woman to follow her interests forcibly, but demands to bear responsibility for her actions, without paying with the life of an unborn person.
✒️ Argumentative Abortion Essay Topics
- Abortion – A Freedom of Choice
- Abortion – A Matter of Choice
- Abortion – The Unexplored Middle Ground
- Abortion According to Marx, Weber, Simmel, and Bourdieu
- Abortion Among Teens
- Abortion and A Women’s Right to Choose
- Abortion and Americas Lost Moral Compass
- Abortion and Medical Reasons
- Abortion and Morals
- Abortion Law In Brazil
- Abortion Not In My Criminal Code
- Abortion Persuasive Speech
- Abortion Philosophy
- Abortion Pro-Choice/Pro-Life
- Abortion: The Pope and Peter Singer
- Abortion: The Rights of A Mother
- Abortion: Through A Feminist Ethics Point of View
- Abortion: A Critical Analysis
- Abortion: Citation and Argument
- Abortion: Pregnancy and Supply Rebuttal Arguments
- Abortion: Pro-Choice Vs. Pro-Life
- Abortion: Pro-Life Vs Pro-Choice
- Abortion: Social Justice
- Abortion Is Death
- Abortion is the Slaughtering of an Unborn Infant
- Abortions Pros and Cons
- Anti-Abortion – Pro-Life Vs. Pro-Choice
- Bioethics: Abortion Sample
- Birth Control Vs Abortion
- Abortion Is Ethical
- Abortion Is Inhumane and Should Be Banned
- Abortion Is Morally Right Only to Save The Life of The Mother
- Abortion Is One of The Most Controversial Issues In America
- Ethics: Nursing and Abortion
- The Debate on Abortion and Proposed Solutions
- Evaluate A Utilitarian Approach to Abortion
✨ Best abortion Topic Ideas & Essay Examples
- Essay about A Case Against Abortion
Every unborn child has the right to live, so why do people complete an abortion and kill the unborn baby? An abortion is very dangerous for a woman health, it is immoral, and punishes an innocent people. I believe that abortion should be illegal in ….
- Abortion Is It Right or Is It Cold Blood Slaying?
Abortion poses as a challenge in picks you make that can impact the remainder of your life. There are many points of position toward abortion but the lone two all right differentiations are “ pro-choice ” and “ pro-life ” . A individual who supports ….
- Moral Aspect of Abortion
Abortion is the ending of pregnancy before birth and is morally wrong. An abortion results in the death of an embryo or a fetus. Abortion destroys the lives of helpless, innocent children and is illegal in many countries. By aborting these unborn ….
- Should Abortion Be Legal or Not
You’re a 15-year-old girl, just trying to get through high school, and you end up getting pregnant with your 17 year old boyfriend. Lost and unsure what to do, you decide your best option is to receive an abortion. Having an unintended pregnancy is ….
- Women Right to Abortion
The abortion debate is a continuous debate surrounding the moral, legal, and religious status of abortion. The two sides of the debate are the ‘pro-choice’ and ‘pro-life’ movements. The ‘Pro-choice’ stress the right of women to decide whether to end ….
- Abortion As The Deliberate
Abortion can be defined as the deliberate causing of the death of a fetus, either by directly killing it or by causing its expulsion from the womb before it is “viable.” With “the killing of an innocent human being without his/her consent is murder” ….
- Why Abortion Should Be Illegal?
On January 22, 1973, the United States Supreme Court legalized abortion. When it ruled that abortion was legal, the court not only gave women the right to choose, but also gave the unborn babies a right to die. Roe vs. Wade Since that day, millions ….
- Introduction for Abortion
The definition of abortion is the fetus in the uterus if her mother remove / die before the fetus can survive outside the mother uterus the mother uterus , in other ways means the fetus killed accidentally or by some medical ways before its born. ….
- Is Abortion Murder Essay
God gave us the sixth commandment. It was intended to stress the fact that life is sacred, that God alone gives life, and that no individual has the right to just take it from another person. The command which God gave to Moses literally says, ‘You ….
- Abortion Shouldn’t Be Kept a Secret
When an abortion procedure happens and the mother consents, the fetus’s tissue can be used to create a treatment or a cure to a disease. “Vaccines have been one of the chief public benefits of fetal tissue research. Vaccines for hepatitis A, German ….
- Abortion and Relativism Essay
In 1973, there was a famous case known as the Roe vs. Wade that shook the nation. Jane Roe (pseudonym), who was a single pregnant woman, was denied of an abortion and filed a lawsuit arguing that women should have the right to terminate their ….
- Annotated Bibliography: Barack Obama on Abortion
Barack Obama; forty fourth president of the United States of America and a candidate of the 2012 election is someone who is part of the Democratic party and someone who is a big supporter of the choice of abortion. Abortion is major controversial ….
- Abortion As A Social Problem
About 29 years ago, Norma McCorvey, who then adopted the pseudonym Jane Roe, became the lead plaintiff in a lawsuit to challenge the strict anti-abortion laws in Texas. The case was appealed to the Supreme Court, which handed down its controversial ….
- Abortion Occurring in Any Stage as an Immoral Murder
Is the embryo considered human life when conceived? Or when the fetus reaches a certain milestone during pregnancy? Maybe when it moves around and shows full signs of life? Believe it, or not, some people believe the baby is not considered to be ….
- Life- is abortion right?
Many people talk about many issues. Some are more heated than others are. Abortion is an issue that divides are nation like no other. Religions, sexes, and even political parties take opposite sides on the issue. The question is, which opinion is ….
- Act of Abortion Is Morally Right or Wrong
Abortion is a procedure performed to end a pregnancy before birth occurs. I will succinctly analyze whether the act of abortion Is morally right or wrong. Since the philosophy of ethics Is very social and states that we are all moral autonomous ….
- An Argument in Favor of the Abortion Protest as Justified and the Speeding Case Unjustified in the Letter from Birmingham Jail
Civil disobedience was largely popularized by figures like Martin Luther King, Jr. in the 1950s Civil Rights Movement. Inherently nonviolent, it aims to fight injustice and ultimately effect societal change. Because it is a widely debated means of ….
I have eventually decided that I should undertake an issue of sedate importance in the universe today. That issue is abortion. You have heard the statements from all sides I am certainly. It is a personal pick. It is slaying. It is something the ….
- Abortion Deals With One’s Private Life
Abortion ReportI have chosen for my topic Abortion. I think that it is a topic that isvery important in today’s society however it is often dodged or avoided. Different Presidents say different things and have different stances about it,and often it ….
- Should Abortion Be Legal
To this very day abortion has become a very sensitive issue worldwide. Known as a moral and ethical issue, abortion is an issue society should come to terms with. Legalizing abortion has been an ongoing debate, and it is an important issue because ….
✍ Controversial Abortion Essay Topics
- Abortion – Is Abortion Ethical Or Unethical?
- A Certain Individual’S View On Abortion
- Abortion Should Be Illegal
- Abortion Should Not Be Illegal
- Abortion Should Remain Legal
- Abortion and Peace
- Abortion and Reproductive Rights of Women
- Abortion and The Bible
- Abortion and The Mentally Handicapped
- Abortion and Unborn Child
- The Effects of Abortion
- The Ethics of Abortion: Utilitarianism, Buddhism ; Kant.
- The Irony of Abortion Abortion Argumentative Persu
- The Moral Permissibility of Abortion
- The Morality of Abortion
- Thomson, Judith Jarvis. “A Defense of Abortion”
- Utilitarianism and Abortion
- Abortion: Pro Choice vs. Pro Life
- Abortion and What The Bible Says
- Abortion Causes The Death of The Fetus
- Abortion Clinics Should Not Be Closed
- Abortion Considered Murder Research Paper
- Abortion Ethical Dilemma
- Abortion In Hemingway’S Hills Like White Elephants
- Abortion In The Navy
Analytical Abortion Essay Topics
- Why Abortion Is An Injustice
- Why Abortion Is Immoral?
- Why Abortion Should Be Acceptable
- Why Abortion Should Be Illegal On January 22, 1973, The United States Supreme Court Legalized Abortion
- Number of abortions in the 4y US falls to lowest since 1973
- Victimless Crimes?: Prostitution, Drugs, Homosexuality, Abortion
- Is Abortion Ever Justified?
- Is Abortion Immoral?
- Is Emergency Contraception Equivalent to Abortion?
- Is Natural Law The Best Approach to Abortion?
- Abortion, Euthanasia, The Death Penalty and Economic Justice Are Examples of What?
- Abortion, Is It Murder Or A Right of Passage?
- Should Abortion Be Legal?
- Should Abortion Be Restricted?
- Supporting Abortion Rights
- The Abortion Case Roe Vs Wade
- The Comparison Between Abortion and Slavery
- Abortion: The Fifth Commandment
- Abortion:Is It Possible to Be Both Pro-Life and Pro-Choice? Carl Sagan and Ann Druyan
- Deontological and Utilitarian Arguments For Abortion
Frequently Asked Questions
Don't hesitate to contact us. We are ready to help you 24/7