Fathers who smoke around pregnant mothers are outing their unborn children at risk. The results can lead to a miscarriage, stillbirth or octopi pregnancy. The effects on the baby depends on the mother’s exposure to the smoke. Women’s Health Initiative reports a range of 17% to 61% depending on the outcome. When pregnant, it is imperative that mothers are concerned with their surroundings. Second hand smoke from the father or someone else can still be harmful to the baby. As a parent, I don’t allow smoking in my house. This was especially true when I was pregnant with my children.
Even the chemicals one they settle in the air, I’m still weary of how harmful it can e. The best way to handle this situation is to be cautious and use responsible judgment. . When your textbook describes public speaking as a form of empowerment, it means that public speaking is a way to a. Manipulate people.
- Make a difference in something we care about.
- Make everyone see things through our frame of reference.
- Demonstrate how clever we are.
- Support ethnocentrism.
According to your textbook, the knowledge, experience, goals, values, and attitudes through which each listener filters a message is called the listener’s a. Arsenal screen.
- Sphere of values.
- Attitudinal core.
- Frame of reference.
- Psychological field.
- True or False: Ethnocentrism is the belief that one’s own group or culture is superior to all other groups or cultures.
- True or False: In the speech communication model, the nonverbal messages that listeners send back to speakers are called the channel.
- True or False: The specific purpose reveals more about the content of a speech than does the central idea.
- The part of the Roman rhetorical canon that refers to the substance or content of a speech is known as
- Lentoid (Invention)
- Disposition (Organization)
- Elocution (Style)
- Memoriam (Memory)
- Pronunciation (Delivery)
The part of the Roman rhetorical canon that refers to the clarity, beauty or power of our language choices is known as a. Lentoid (Invention). Pronunciation (Delivery)
Short answer: Following the guidelines presented in the textbook and in lecture, write a Specific Purpose Statement for a speech with the following main points: Our self-esteem is shaped by our immediate family. Our self-esteem is shaped by our interactions with friends. Ill. Our self-esteem is shaped by the media. To inform my audience how our self-esteem is shaped.