Humanities Research Paper Topics & Ideas
Use our essay topics suggestions to impress your reader!
Table of contents
The discipline of the humanities is considered more rational than the study of the social sciences. The humanities are a scientific discipline that includes the customs, heritage, culture, and values of the community and call into question the factors that make a person human. It includes topics such as religion, primitive languages, history, modern languages, performing arts, law, and philosophy.
The humanities offer general knowledge about the greatest achievements of individuals in history. The humanities include the study of Shakespeare, Plato, and Beethoven. Humanities are a way to educate someone, but not necessarily for a specific profession.
How to Choose Essay Topic on Humanities?
1. Choose a topic that you are passionate about.
You will be more engaged in your work, and it will show in the quality of your writing.
2. Choose a topic that interests you and/or connects with your personal experience.
Your reader will be more interested in what you have to say if they can relate to your experiences or interests, so choose something that matters to you!
3. Choose a topic that relates to the course’s focus or themes.
Your teacher may ask you to write an essay based on one of these topics, so make sure it fits into their requirements!
Tips on How to Write Humanities Essay
Writing a humanities essay is no easy feat. You’re going to have to do some research, and you’re going to have to come up with an argument that’s both convincing and compelling. But with these five tips, you’ll be on your way to writing a great essay in no time!
- Read your topic carefully: Before you start writing, make sure you understand exactly what your prompt is asking for. If it’s not clear, ask your teacher or TA for clarification before moving on.
- Do your research: The best way to show off your knowledge of the subject is by using examples from real life situations in your essay—but don’t just copy-and-paste text from other sources! Make sure all of your sources are credible and relevant; if you can’t find anything useful online, try looking at books or articles from reputable journals instead (or even going into the field yourself).
- Ask questions: What is the author trying to prove? Why does this particular piece of evidence support their point? What would happen if we were to ignore this claim completely? These are all questions worth asking yourself when reading through an academic article or book chapter about a topic in humanities (or any other field for that matter).
✒️ Argumentative Essay Topics About Humanities Research
- Are Humanities Relevant to the 21St Century
- Art and Humanities
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Humanities in the Early, High, And Late Middle Ages
- The Humanity Of Our Hero, Jose Rizal
- Of Mice & Men – Personal Relevance Humanities Literature
- Statue of Liberty – Humanities
- Finding Aristotle’s Golden Mean: Social Justice and Academic Excellence
- The Importance of Arts and Humanities (Response Paper)
- Progressive Era Through the Great Depression
- Religious Liberty Should Do No Harm
- Great Awakenings in American History
- Humanities and Human Sciences
- Conscientious Objection to Military Service
- The Real Birth of American Democracy
✍ Persuasive Essay Topics About Humanities Research
- Racial Justice in the 21st Century
- Human Flourishing And Public Health
- Are Zoos Good or Bad For Animals
- Power of Women in the Media
- Ethical Problems of Abortion
- Of Mice ; Men – Personal Relevance Humanities Literature
- Science and the Humanities: Still “Two Cultures”?
- 21st Century Civil Rights Movement
- How Does Gender Affect Educational Opportunity
- The Printing Revolution in Renaissance Europe
- The Scientific Revolution and the Age of Enlightenment
Informative Essay Topics About Humanities Research
- Are humanities relevant to the 21st century
- A Huge Change in my Life Since Entering College
- Jose rizal humanities
- The Golden Mean Humanities
- The Death and the Maiden Book Analysis
- Humanities in the Early, High And Late Middle Ages
- Statue of Liberty – Humanities
- The importance of arts and humanities (response paper)
- Using Context to Understand Content
- Humanities and Arts
- Personal Narrative Essay On The Power Of Written Words
- Your Personal Narrative Should be Written in the First Person
- The Worst Things in Life are Free
- The Impact of a Gradual and Cautious Approach to Social Change
- Ancient Societies: Were Primitive Societies Truly Primitive
- Why Should We Legalize Marijuana?
- Should the US government end the use of private prisons?
- Most Common Humanities Essay Topics
- Teenage Pregnancy Awareness essay
- Shakespeare is the greatest poet ever.
- Should Abortion be Legal?
- Animal Testing – Does it really save human lives?
- Is the current educational system in America achieving its goals?
- Why Having A Pet is Good for Your Health
- How to Write an Argumentative Essay
- How to Write an Essay on The Secret For Success (The Secret)
- Gender Inequality in the Workplace
Humanities Essay Topics for College Students
- Humanity Should Receive Money for Crime Committed
- How to Become A Healthier Person
- Policy Makers Should Listen to the People for The Betterment of the World
- 9 Facts That Will Make You Love Shakespeare Even More
- 3 Tips to Help You Get through the Harsh Winter Weather
- Team America – True Patriotism
- How Respectable Was The Roman Empire In Its Golden Age?
- Love, loyalty, and community are three values that make great leaders. How they can lead a community
- Writing My Humanities Essay
- The Ideal College Acceptance Essay
- Humanities Essay Topic: The Role of Animals in Human Society – Essay UK
- Humanities Essay Topic – Why You Should Use Your Money Wisely
- Why the World Needs the Humanities
- Definitive List of Top 10 Literary Genres
- 3 Books That Changed The World
- The Impact of Religion in the Lives of Americans
- 7 Reasons Why Post Secondary Education is a Waste of Time
- The Great Gatsby Movie Vs. Book
- Why I Got Rid of My Smartphone
- Write An Essay To Promote Child Labor: Support Propaganda
- The Definition of a Man
- The Importance of Social Media
- Why American Education Needs To Be Improved
Humanities Essay Topics for High School Students
- Recent Films are Ruining The Pressing Cinematic Art
- For something as important as marriage, it should not be taken lightly and a person should take their time
- Ultimately, the greatest sacrifices come not from the soldier wearing the uniform but from their family.
- The Reign of Terror is a perfect example of Robespierre’s inability to see the difference between “
- Honor, Winning, Excellence
- The Leading Cause Of Death
- An Introduction to Sufism
- Even though this is a fairly easy topic to write about, there are still several choices in front of
- Why Studying In a Christian University is Important
- Titanic is a benchmark for ‘movie musicals’
- The Debate on the “Humanities”
- Humanities essays are an integral part of a individual’s life. Most students feel humanities essay writing is
- Arts And Crafts Essay – Propaganda During World War Ii
- I Want to Travel the World
- Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck
- The Benefits of Engaging in Daily Yoga Practice
- Could Interest for Loans be a Bad Things
Frequently Asked Questions
Don't hesitate to contact us. We are ready to help you 24/7