Mindfulness denotes aiming upon the now and present, rather than deliberating about the former, or interesting apprehensions and ambitious opinion concerning the outlook. Mindfulness is an opposite of mindlessness. Mindlessness indicates a situation of alertness known through slight perception of what remains accepted at the current moment. Mindfulness is a budding aveneue to larger sovereignty as it multiplies our knowledge of options by separating us after automatic contemplation outlines and regular reactions. Mindfulness is a vital element for ones personality modification and better lifestyle. Mindfulness prompts us to give our complete attentiveness.
Resilience is another basis of positive well being. Resilience is defined as progress in ones physical and mental well-being succeeding challenge. It is characterized by springing back from unenthusiastic experiences in a less time duration. Researches based on Resilence are projecting in developmental psychology. According to recent findings children who were more resilient were doing great across the dynamics of health despite the encounters due to poverty. Resilence is more concerned with the health and well being of the individuals than with the nature of the misfortune. Resilence commemorates individuals skill to come out of catastrophe.
Savouring is defined as the capacity to attend to, appreciate and enhance the positive happenings in one’s life. Savouring requires us to keep calm to be close to our surroundings, feelings and experiences. Some of the strategies that can be employed in order to enhance savouring across time orientation and process are as follows:
- Sharing with others. Sharing positive experiences with others is the single strongest predictor of level of enjoyment. This, of course, is more so with extraverts than introverts.
- Memory building. When we experience a positive event we can engage in memory building, which is simply actively taking vivid mental photographs for future recall. This strategy is correlated with a desire to share with others.
- Comparing. Comparing is a difficulty strategy to employ. Research shows us that people who engage in downward social comparison can indeed enhance their own wellbeing; however, when people engage in upward social comparison they may dampen their enjoyment if comparing to someone better off than them.
- Sensory-perceptual sharpening. This strategy asks you to intensify pleasure by focusing on certain stimuli and blocking out others.
- Self-congratulation. Sometimes we just don’t have someone beside us or in our life to help us celebrate our accomplishments. It is not to be confused with pride or boasting. It is simple self-congratulation that requires telling oneself how proud youare or how impressed others may be.
Mindfulness, Resilence and Savoring the moment are different, combined analysts of optimistic emotions and spiritual health. There is a positive impact of mindfulness and resilience on Savouring with leads to an positive and healthy well being both physically and mentally. We can involve Mindfulness, Resileince and Savouring into our daily lifestyle by recalling our preceding or current episodes at the present event when that episodes were pleasant.
Mindfulness is constantly at the existing state. Mindfulness is not about when one wants to be original instead, we can utilize savouring.