1. What is the market’s perceptual experience of the Nivea household trade name on each of the undermentioned dimensions?
• Performance- Nivea-primarily through Nivea Creme-had acquired a unique. widely understood trade name individuality as “caretaker” of tegument. Since 1911. Nivea has been doing the first water-in-oil emulsion that is a dependable top merchandising merchandise. They used superior and advanced ingredients. Consumers see Nivea as a quality trade name.
• Imagery- Nivea has a strong trade name personality which is emotionally affecting based on childhood.
trust and love. The merchandise imagination represented lovingness. pure. gentle. household values. trust. clemency and just monetary value. The merchandise is used for dry tegument and all skin care demands.
• Judgments – Most users grew up with Nivea and learned that it was a merchandise that could be used by the full household to fulfill all sorts of demands. Because of consumers’ ain personal history with the trade name and the company’s advertisement. Nivea had become strongly associated with shared household experiences and had a rich set of other trade name associations such as “care.
” “protection. ” “mildness” etc.
• Feelings- Nivea evokes feeling of caring. merriment. security. gradualness and purity. The trade name is closely linked with consumers. Nivea is a planetary trade name with a broad mixture of merchandises providing to the full spectrum of consumer sections
2. Identify the trade name associations ( single trade names under the household umbrella ) for the undermentioned 3 sub trade names: Countenance. Vital. Beaute. What function does each bomber trade name drama in come ining the several product-markets? In other words. why shouldn’t the company merely utilize the household trade name without single trade names?
• Countenance: Nivea Visage focused on clemency. Cosmed upgraded Nivea Visage’s image through a series of actions. First. it remains close to the Nivea trade name image of purity and gradualness. targeted for the face with a more sophisticated image. Second. the company improved its merchandise. offering twenty-four hours and dark creme. To back up this they changed the packaging and logo. Their advertizements aimed at more at the scientific and research facets coupled with the historic trust in the trade name.
• Vital: Critical marks adult females over 50 old ages old. The advertizements are less household angled and utilize older female theoretical accounts that the mark market can easy place with. The packaging. logo and colourss were redesigned for this different mark market. The colourss chosen for the logo were ruddy and gold to stand for energy and muliebrity. Natural and recognizable ingredients were added to the merchandise line. such as: soy proteins and primrose oil. • Beaute: Beaute is positioned with primary focal point on the skin-care properties of the merchandises by utilizing the slogan “Colors that Care” . The merchandises were packaged in fashionable containers made with deep-blue chromaticities that resonated with the Nivea Creme packaging. Each merchandise specialized in run intoing the demands of different consumers. Monetary values were higher to vie with their biggest rivals
Cite this Nivea Family Brand
Nivea Family Brand. (2017, Sep 04). Retrieved from https://graduateway.com/nivea-family-brand-essay-4731-essay/