- Child Labour
- Poor Social Sector Including Health, Safe Drinking Water, Sanitation And Basic Infrastructure
- Women Are Not Empowered
- Human Rights Problem
- Sectarianism, Extremism, And Target Killing
- Absence Of Rule Of Law
- Economic Loss Due To War On Terrorism
- Energy Crisis
- Low FDI And Huge Debt Trap
- Poorly Managed Tax System
- Low Export And High Import
- Influx Of Local People Fom War Ridden Areas And Their Rehabilitation
- Lack Of Tourism
- Ensuring Equal Distribution Of Wealth.
- Dispensation Of Free And Quick Justice
- To Curb Corruption At All Levels
- The Curriculum Of Schools Need Be Reviewed
- Health Care Be Provided To All Citizens
- Provision Of Equal Rights To All Citizens
- Poverty Alleviation Programmes Be Initiated
- Population Growth Be Controlled
- New Dams Should Be Built
- New Industries Be Set Up To Provide Employment.
People are the essential pillar of any country. It is the fundamental duty and responsibility of the country to fulfil the basic needs of its people. Basic needs of man comprises of shelter, food and clothing. When these needs are not fulfilled they bring about problems termed as socio-economic problems. Pakistan has also been suffering from these problems.
The real issue is not the presence of these problems in the society. But the extent to which they are being paid attention and solved. When these problems are not met timely and the grievances of the people are not redressed they turn out to be a menace for the country. They assert a negative impact on society. The society deprived of basic necessities of life is ignorant of its obligations.