We use cookies to give you the best experience possible. By continuing we’ll assume you’re on board with our cookie policy

See Pricing

What's Your Topic?

Hire a Professional Writer Now

The input space is limited by 250 symbols

What's Your Deadline?

Choose 3 Hours or More.
Back
2/4 steps

How Many Pages?

Back
3/4 steps

Sign Up and See Pricing

"You must agree to out terms of services and privacy policy"
Back
Get Offer

Persuasive Speech : Donating The Medical Field Essay

Hire a Professional Writer Now

The input space is limited by 250 symbols

Deadline:2 days left
"You must agree to out terms of services and privacy policy"
Write my paper

Persuasive Speech Paper Donating to the Medical Field Introduction (Attention) Did you all know that most people think the only way to be a part of the medical field is to go to college for many years? That’s just simply not the truth. The most important thing in the hospital is done by people who may or may not have gone to college, may or may not have a job, and they may or may not be sitting next to you right now.

The people I am talking about donate parts of themselves to extremely ill patients in hospitals, so they can have a second chance to get healthy and live a long life. They are known as Donors. As part of medical personnel, I see how their contributions help to heal patients, and how thankful and gracious some patients are …show more content…

Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Persuasive Speech : Donating The Medical Field
Just from $13,9/Page
Get custom paper

Who knows, one day it could be you, a friend, or a family member laying in a hospital bed, waiting on one of these donations to save you.

Satisfaction Have you ever wanted to be able to save another person’s life? Well now you can, because every three minutes someone in the United States is diagnosed with blood cancer (“About Blood Cancer”). To survive, these patients will need a bone marrow transplant, which means they will need to find a susceptible donor to supply marrow to them. Sadly, only 30% of patients can receive bone marrow from a family member; the other 70% (14,000 individuals) have to rely on donors, like yourself, to cure them of their disease (“About Blood Cancer”). Now you are probably thinking to yourself, “I’m just one person, I can’t save all those lives”, and you’re right, but there are other ways of helping multiple people with just one donation. For example, who here has donated blood before? Do you know how much blood is taken from your body? Do you know how many patients your blood will help? Well according to American Red Cross, there are ten pints of blood in one’s body, and the average blood draw takes away about three pints. This means that for every one donation of blood, you can help three different people regain their health and possibly get them closer to leaving the hospital and going home (“Donate Blood”). Being a donor .

Cite this Persuasive Speech : Donating The Medical Field Essay

Persuasive Speech : Donating The Medical Field Essay. (2018, Feb 02). Retrieved from https://graduateway.com/persuasive-speech-donating-the-medical-field/

Show less
  • Use multiple resourses when assembling your essay
  • Get help form professional writers when not sure you can do it yourself
  • Use Plagiarism Checker to double check your essay
  • Do not copy and paste free to download essays
Get plagiarism free essay

Search for essay samples now

Haven't found the Essay You Want?

Get my paper now

For Only $13.90/page