Get help now

Essays on Community Page 15

We found 144 free papers on Community

Community teaching paper

Community

Teaching

Words: 1196 (5 pages)

For this community-teaching plan, I chose to discuss Commanding therapy. I presented the secondary prevention and screening for vulnerable people. The demographic of the audience were all nurses. URN s and Lips were educated on why we use Commanding and why It Is so Important to understand the side effects of the medication and what…

Discourse community paper

Community

Words: 1090 (5 pages)

Have you ever been among people who are very much like you? That it does not matter what differences you have you all have a lot more in common. A member of 4-H constitutes a discourse community because of an agreed set of common public goals, level of membership, and something that provides information and…

How is Wal-Mart Bad for the Community? An Argumentative

Community

Words: 969 (4 pages)

How is Wal-Mart Bad for the Community? An Argumentative Essay             Wal-Mart, all things considered, has long etched itself into the pages of American economic history. And surely, the reason for this is near to being self evident: Wal-Mart now belongs to one of the most successful American business firms to date, inasmuch as its…

Discourse Community Analysis: Competing With DECA

Discourse Community

Words: 1529 (7 pages)

Imagine competing against the best high schoolers in the nation to prove you are a leader. With DECA (Distributive Education Clubs of America), you get the opportunity to do just that. DECA is not just about competition, however. They are a strong community who use language to meet their goals. Therefore, it is easy to…

1 14 15

Hi, my name is Amy 👋

In case you can't find a relevant example, our professional writers are ready to help you write a unique paper. Just talk to our smart assistant Amy and she'll connect you with the best match.

Get help with your paper