* Tinikling in Oil – Oil on canvas. Farmers dancing the traditional bamboo dance. named after the field birds that jump about with their long legs. This oil painting on canvas depicts a rural scene where a group of people are shown observing a fete in Antipolo. The chief focal point is on a brace of terpsichoreans in the field surrounded by revellers both immature and old. * Harvest – The rice planting means. to retrieve the history/culture of every Filipino homo that the our husbandmans is the chief subject.
Rice planting by Fernando Amorsolo is the most beautiful and astonishing pigment that he did. * Washing Clothes. 1958- A adult female have oning a ruddy skirt and sash. and a white blouse and caput covering. holds up the apparels she is rinsing with her left manus. Harmonizing to Sylvia Amorsolo-Lazo. “This scene could be in one of the watercourses in Marilao. or Sta. Maria. or Bocaue in Bulacan Province as these are the topographic points he frequented disbursement clip working on the topographic point.
* Pista ni San Isidro Labrador- In the Quezon towns of Lucban and Sariaya. the Maytime fete of San Isidro Labrador decks the houses in sleeping. colourful foliage forms made of rice flour formed into pendants and flowered agreements. The sleeping screens all available infinite. together with the crop of fruits and grain. handcrafts. and other merchandises of the town. * One Sunday Afternoon. 1984-
Anita Magsaysay- Ho* Catching Chicken. 1998- it measures 50?65 centimeter.* Poting Flowers- it was made during 1981. It is oil on canvas and measures 91. 4 ten 121. 9 centimeter. Vicente Manansala* Market Scene. 1975 Oil in Canvas- It is one of his pictures which employed “cubism” as manifested by the angles and planes drifting about to organize the whole image through different sunglassess and colourss. * Fruit Vendor-
* Sanaklaot- 1948. Oil on Canvas. 23 ten 24 inches. From the aggregation of the Museum of Philippine Art. * Balut Vendor- it was painted by the usage of water-color
Victoria Edades* Interaction- a picture by Carlos Francisco + Galo Ocampo + Victorio Edades during 1935 * The Sketch- a picture by Victorio Edades which is oil on canvas and measures 96cm ten 117cm in the twelvemonth 1920. Juan Luna
* Parisan Life- The Parisian Life. besides known as Interior d’un Cafi is an 1892 oil on canvas impressionist picture by Filipino painter and radical militant Juan Luna. The painting soon owned by the Government Service Insurance System is presently exhibited at the National Museum of the Philippines after the province pension fund transferred direction of its aggregation to the National Museum in March 2012. * Spolarium. 1884- The Spoliarium is the most valuable oil-on-canvas picture by Juan Luna. a Filipino educated at the Academia de Dibujo y Pintura ( Philippines ) and at the Academia de San Fernando in Madrid. Spain. With a size of 4. 22 metres x 7. 675 metres. it is the largest picture in the Philippines. Hernando Ocampo
* Hernado Ocampo- Hernando R. Ocampo ( April 28. 1911 – December 28. 1978 ) is a Filipino National Artist in the ocular humanistic disciplines. He is besides fictionist. a dramatist and editor. Hernando Ruiz Ocampo was a prima extremist modernist creative person in the Philippines. * Court to Tandang Sora. 1977- painted by Hernando R. Ocampo ( 1911 – 1978 ) the stuff or medium used was Acrylic. Melchora Aquino besides known as “Tandang Sora” . was a Filipina Revolutionary. She symbolizes gallantry. hope and courage. She gained the rubrics Grand Woman of Revolution and the Mother of Balintawak for her epic parts to Philippine History. * Fiesta 1975
Mga Bantog na SkultorNapoleon Abueva* Rice Planters* Fredesvinda. 1982- Fredesvinda is a celebrated sculpture that was displayed at Singapore’s Fort Canning Park. Singapore. during the ASEAN Sculpture Symposium that was held from 27 March to 26 April 1981. * Monumento ni Bonifacio. 1930- This statue of Andres Bonifacio commemorates the Blood Pact that occurred when the Katipunan was founded on July 7. 1892 in Azcarraga street ( now Claro M. Recto ) . Tondo. Manila. Andres Bonifacio was the laminitis of the Katipunan ( KKK ) and was frequently called the “Supremo. ” * Allegorical Harpoon- Allegorical Harpoon is one of the first creative activities in difficult wood in which the sense of values were more of import than the epic representation of theFilipino ascendants. This sculpture was Napoleon Abueva’s entry for the XXXII Venice Biennale in 1964. Its one of his best abstract sculptures. It is an graphics with its movable. swivel-piece pegged to its rifle-shaped horizontal trunk. impresses with its elegant but perplexing visual aspect. Eduardo Castrillo
* Eduardo Castrillo- Eduardo De Los Santos Castrillo ( born October 31. 1942 ) is an award-winning Filipino sculpturer. He was born in Santa Ana. Manila. the youngest of five kids of Santiago Silva Castrillo. ajeweler. and Magdalena De Los Santos. a taking actress in Zarzuelas and Holy Week pageants in Makati. Philippines. Castrillo was a Republic Cultural Heritage awardee. He is besides a jewellery creative person and interior decorator. * Pieta. 1969-
* People Power. 1993- The People Power Monument is a sculpture of looming people marking the People Power Revolution of 1986 located on the corner of Epifanio de los Santos Avenue or EDSA and White Plains Avenue in Quezon City. [ 1 ] It was made by Eduardo Castrillo in 1993. It is about 0. 89 kilometres from the EDSA Shrine. another memorial built to mark the event. * Spirit of Pinaglabanan. 1974- The Pinaglabanan Shrine in San Juan City. Metro Manila commemorates the really first conflict of the Katipunan against the Spanish colonial authorities during the Filipino Revolution. This is the Battle of San Juan del Monte besides known as the Battle of Pinaglabanan. Pinaglabanan is Tagalog for “place of battle” or “battleground” which makes the latter name humorously average “battle of the battlefield. ” * Cry of Tondo. 1978- The public sculpture of Castrillo has to be seen as an compulsion. a campaign and a public service ; a irresistible impulse to make these immense metal existences possible merely by wheedling. persuading. and exciting assorted types of helpers and administrative officials. visionaries and self-importance lunatic to work together. Solomon Saprid
* Penitensya. 1982* Amihan. 1980- This piece is portion of Saprid’s Award-winning Amihan Series. It features the perfectly-proportioned figure of a adult female playing with a flute. One of the last that he did at the terminal of the eightiess. * Taming of the Tikbalang. 1980’s- Tikbalang. besides known as Peace-Loving Tikbalang is a 35. 56 ten 29. 21 centimeter. bronze sculpture by Solomon Saprid in 1971. In this work. the tikbalang is a flower kid of the late 1960’s with a peace pendent hanging from its cervix while playing the guitar.
Cite this Paintings: Quezon City and San Isidro Labrador Sample
Paintings: Quezon City and San Isidro Labrador Sample. (2017, Sep 03). Retrieved from https://graduateway.com/paintings-quezon-city-and-san-isidro-labrador-essay-sample-essay/