Get help now

Community Essay Examples Page 8

We found 141 free papers on Community

Essay Examples

Essayon Benefits of an Inner City Community Youth Center

Community

Youth

Words: 444 (2 pages)

It’s no well-kept secret that inner city impoverished neighborhoods produce some of the lowest test scores in the nation. It is not necessarily the children’s fault that they perform poorly, they are simply victims of their environment, one of apathy, greed, and a lack of academic importance in life. Most of their parents are not…

Virtual Communities Research Paper

Community

Etiquette

Internet

Words: 1370 (6 pages)

What does this mean? Rheingold ( 1993 ) defines practical communities as “ societal collections that emerge from the [ Internet ] when adequate people carry on those public treatments long plenty, with sufficient human feeling, to organize webs of personal relationships in internet ” ( p. 5 ) . Harmonizing to Rheingold and others,…

Discourse community examples Analysis

Community

Sport

Weight training

Words: 1371 (6 pages)

The foundation of this discourse community is based on athletic skills, mental toughness, and academic success. To fully participate in this discourse community and achieve success as a tennis player, I had to possess all of these qualities. By employing the three appeals of logos, pathos, and ethos, I will learn the fundamental regulations of…

Community teaching paper

Community

Teaching

Words: 1196 (5 pages)

For this community-teaching plan, I chose to discuss Commanding therapy. I presented the secondary prevention and screening for vulnerable people. The demographic of the audience were all nurses. URN s and Lips were educated on why we use Commanding and why It Is so Important to understand the side effects of the medication and what…

Community Service is Good

Community

Words: 1056 (5 pages)

Community service is a two-way street. Volunteering can benefit students and his or her family, as much as the cause. Personnel growth can be enhanced when a person learns about new things, and volunteering teaches responsibility. I hear too many people with opinions about why community service should not be mandatory for students. Although there…

Community and Service

Community

Words: 744 (3 pages)

For this community and service project, I decided to volunteer at the Al-Khorafi Activity Kids Center. I chose this organization out of all the others because it included working with children. Since I have lots of experience working with children because of the younger siblings I have at home and for the reason that I…

Community Service and Volunteering

Community

Words: 280 (2 pages)

Volunteers are not compensated; not because they have no value, but because they are invaluable. – Sherry Anderson Community service is often misconstrued as solely a graduation obligation, but it goes beyond that. It entails proactive initiatives to assist and enhance one’s community. Unfortunately, it is often perceived as a penalty given to minor wrongdoers…

A Working Report on Grameen Phone Community Information Center (Gpcic)

Community

Information

Words: 4017 (17 pages)

I am truly grateful to all the employees of Grameen phone Community Information Center (GP CIC) especially my super visor, Mr. Md. Shafiqul Islam Sikdar. And to end with, I would like to express my extreme appreciation to my honorable supervisor, Mr. Md. Sohel Islam and to my respected instructor Mr. Md. Muzahid Akbar. Their…

The international community and the Cuban missile crisis

Community

Crisis

Words: 1631 (7 pages)

The Cuban missile crisis of 1962 is a well known historical, international event.  Quite obviously it involved the entire world, as it held global consequences due to the involvement of the day’s superpowers.  More specifically, these two countries possessed more than enough firepower through nuclear arsenals to concern all nations around the world.  What…

How is Wal-Mart Bad for the Community?

Community

Words: 959 (4 pages)

Wal-Mart, all things considered, has long etched itself into the pages of American economic history. And surely, the reason for this is near to being self evident: Wal-Mart now belongs to one of the most successful American business firms to date, inasmuch as its owners conspicuously belong the echelon of this country’s richest people….

Show More
1 7 8 9 17

Hi, my name is Amy 👋

In case you can't find a relevant example, our professional writers are ready to help you write a unique paper. Just talk to our smart assistant Amy and she'll connect you with the best match.

Get help with your paper
We use cookies to give you the best experience possible. By continuing we’ll assume you’re on board with our cookie policy