In simpler form triglycerides are the natural fat in tissue. Cholesterol is a compound of the stereo type found in most body tissues, including the blood and the nerves. Cholesterol and its derivatives are important constituents of cell membranes and precursors of other steroid compounds, but high concentrations in the blood (mainly derived from animal fats in the diet) are thought to promote atherosclerosis. In simpler form cholesterol is a solid compound in blood.
HAD or high-density lepidopterist is basically good cholesterol and L DEL or low-density lepidopterist is bad cholesterol.
“Contrary to hat you may have heard nearly 80% of the cholesterol in your blood stream is made by your own body while the other 20% comes mainly from the food you eat. Your liver is the primary organ responsible for the production of cholesterol in your body, although a small amount is made by the lining of the small intestine and the individual cells of the body. (Andrew Pickerel) They are multiple causes of high cholesterol such as diabetes, liver or kidney disease, polycyclic ovary syndrome, pregnancy and other conditions that increase levels of female hormones, interactive thyroid gland, drugs that increase OLD holster and decrease HAD cholesterol (protesting, anabolic steroids and corticosteroids).
“You’re more likely to have high cholesterol that can lead to heart disease if you have any of these risk factors such as smoking, obesity, large waist circumference, poor diet, lack of exercise and diabetes. (Mayo Clinic Staff) They are many treatments for treating high cholesterol. Many people, making changes to their lifestyle doing activities such as eating better, losing weight, and exercising will be enough to lower cholesterol meanwhile others may infinite from medicines. They re not much side effects from medications used to treat high cholesterol. Stating are the number one drug used to treat high cholesterol. Stating can lower the risk of heart attack or stroke.
Other medications can improve cholesterol levels, but they have not been proven to lower the risk of a heart attack or a stroke. Stating side effects can be uncomfortable, making it seem like the risks outweigh the benefits of these powerful cholesterol-lowering medications. (Mayo Clinic Staff) Side effects of stating is muscle pain and damage, ever damage, digestive problems, rash or flushing, increased blood sugar or type 2 diabetes, and neurological side effects. Options for a person who wants to reduce their cholesterol would be eating healthy, working out, and losing weight.
Many people have and option but some people don’t because of the severity. Most people don’t want to be put on medications or stop eating fry foods etc. Mr.. Brown you have nothing to worry about once you eat healthy and take good care of your body. Eat an appropriate amount of food and also make sure you use the right seasonings and veggies. Eating right helps treat high cholesterol. “Fat: If you have high cholesterol, you should cut down on saturated fat found in fatty meats and whole milk dairy products like cheese, ice cream, and butter.
You also need to reduce your intake of trans fats, a man-made fat found in many processed foods, like stick margarine. There are a number of foods with healthy unsaturated fats that will actually improve your cholesterol. They include fatty fish like tuna and salmon, walnuts, and almonds. Since even good fats are high in calories, you should still eat them in moderation. Other things such as “Calories, According to Wong, the importance of counting your calories is often overlooked by people with high cholesterol.
No matter how much or how little fat or cholesterol is in a food, its calories still add up. Eating too much of it can lead to weight gain, and that increases your risk of high cholesterol. ” The last option for treating high cholesterol is “High cholesterol foods, experts have long urged people with high cholesterol to shun foods loaded with cholesterol, like egg yolks, shrimp, and organ meats. While some recent evidence suggests eggs may not be tie as harmful as once thought, experts still generally recommend you limit all high cholesterol foods.
Also, don’t assume that a food labeled “cholesterol-free” is necessarily good for you. ” High cholesterol is basically the red light to open your eyes and take care of your body. In conclusion I would recommend Mr.. Brown sign up for a gym to exercise, and start a healthy meal plan because getting on medication should always be the last approach. I would never encourage anyone to go on medication but I would encourage him to focus on his health and try his best to stay off medication.
Cite this assignment on respect
assignment on respect. (2018, Jul 01). Retrieved from https://graduateway.com/essay-assignment-on-respect/